Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
20-20vision
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 11

Entertainment

Go to solution

Films now with the BT Film package are about a third of what they used to be and nearly all are Disney. There are upcoming changes to TV box sets, not sure what they are.

Am I missing what my film package is giving me? If that's it I may well just cancel it. What is happening to TV box sets, I am getting concerned all we are going to have left is pay-through-the-nose options?

Thanks in advance for any answers. 

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
jam2000
Expert
Message 2 of 11

Re: Entertainment

Go to solution
The package is leaving in a few weeks so they are slowly being removed from there. The film and TV box sets is going and they are offering Netflix, which is the better option. As there is more choice, a massive selection and also HD for DSL users too.
0 Ratings
donna1501
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

but we currently pay for BTTV ... are they also going to be stopping that charge and forcing us to buy netflix?  And does that mean a change in the vision box ... so when were they going to be telling us about all this...?

0 Ratings
20-20vision
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

Indeed, what will we be getting under the new arrangement for the BT Fim club? And if we are changing to Netflix what is BT offering that we can't get from any other similar service provider?

It seems all BT features which made it differant from the others are being removed.

0 Ratings
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Im lead to beleive as part of the deal BT will give you a youview box and netflix. If you are still not happy you dont have to have netflix, you could have Sky Movies but only if you have infinity.

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings
jam2000
Expert
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

Netflix offers so much more than the old package could ever offer. Plus there are great Netflix shows like Breaking Bad, Better call Saul, Marco Polo, House of cards, Daredevil etc

0 Ratings
mikef
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

So when the BT TV and Films leave in June, we can swap in either Netflix or Sky Movies?   Even if you are in mid contract?

0 Ratings
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution
Yep

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings
Highlighted
20-20vision
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

This is making more sense now, but wil the BT film club fee be cancelled or transform into something else?

0 Ratings
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution
I am lead to beleive it will be transformed into what ever deal you pick. Example Netflix or sky movies.

0 Ratings