Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luke_H
Message 1 of 4

Error Code, BTP-200000 & BTP-115c

Go to solution

Hi,

I have just set up my new You View Ultra HD Box and Broadband and I only seem to be getting a few of the channel.
I signed up to the BT and entertainment pack but when I select one of the channel the BPT-200000 Error code comes up.

When I select Bt player on the remote it says 'There has been a a problem' followed by error code BTP-115c

Any help would be appricated!

Thanks in advance 

Luke 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Error Code, BTP-200000 & BTP-115c

Go to solution

Hi @Luke_H Sorry that you are having a fault with your BTTV service. 

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Luke_H
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi John,

Thanks for getting back to me, I contacted BT directly too and the issue was resolved this morning.

It seems to be a very quick and easy fix but has to be done remotely by BT, nothing to do with any of my kit or lines.

Thanks again for getting back to me,

Luke 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Luke_H Thanks for the update and glad to hear you have got it fixed 🙂

cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings