cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KyleW
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Error code BTP-115c

Hey, not 100% sure if this is in the right place but I've had BT for a few days now I set everything up and majority of it works fine. Whenever I click on BT player I'm given the error code: BTP-115c at first I thought it might have just needed a couple days to get set up correctly as it was a new installation but it's still persisting and I can't watch anything on now TV either, I've tried to reset my router and the BT box by holding the power button until it restarts, still getting the same error message, any help would be much appreciated, thank you.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
h3x1e
Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Error code BTP-115c

It is in the wrong forum but it will get moved to the correct one so dont worry about that.

Have you tried factory resetting the box?

0 Ratings
KyleW
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Thank You, New to this haha and I have tried factory resetting the BT box and my router

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 6

Hi @KyleW,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. The BTP-115c error code normally means the service hasn't been correctly set up on the network. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to help you with this.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
DarrenW
BT TV Expert
Message 5 of 6

You up and running yet @KyleW ?

0 Ratings
KyleW
Beginner
Message 6 of 6