Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Vegas21
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Error code BTP 15000

Go to solution

Hi @Gemma_P

You seem to be one of the few people at BT who can resolve the issue of BTP-15000 error code.

I too have been unable to view the subscription channels because of the error code and despite the case management teams best efforts I am still experiencing issues. Would you be kind enough to see if you fix the problem?

Many thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES
Message 2 of 5

Re: Error code BTP 15000

Go to solution

Hi @Vegas21 Sorry you are having a problem with your BTTV service.

I've moved your post to create your own thread as the previous thread is already solved. Are you connected via powerline adapters or ethernet? Are you experiencing any issues with your broadband speed or connection?

Post back and let me know.

Cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Vegas21
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Hi I just wanted to give an update on the error code I was getting. Unfortunately my issue was a bit more complicated than normal. Usually someone like @gemma P can go into an admin tool and get things fixed within a few hours. However, as there were some other aspects that needed to be resolved first, my subscription channels took a few days to be viewable. However Gemma always kept me up to date with the progress of the issue and once resolved checked back to ensure everything was OK. Gemma was also able help to get another of my requests completed. Every now and then things do and will go wrong, but if you post the issue in this forum people will try and help and usually get you sorted quickly. Thank you.
0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Vegas21

Glad I was able to help you. If any further problems, please don't hestiate to contact me.

Thank you.

BT TV ExpertGemma_P
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BTTV queries. Go here for more info.
kyliefjones1
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
I too have this error code.
I have had multiple phone calls and online chats and still it was not resolved.
Today an engineer was supposed to come to my home but never arrived.
I have been paying for a service that hasnt worked for over a month. I've paid my bills for years yet when something goes wrong no one seems able to fix it.
Im very disappointed.
I have been sent a new box and every customer service advisor i speak to tries to send me another box, this clearly isnt the issue!!
I'm not being listened to but my money is happily being spent
0 Ratings