cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Halez81
Message 1 of 5

Error code BTP-15990

Can anyone help I'm so fed up, 1st order placed on 3/8/18 and problem after problem, was promised everything would be on yesterday by midnight and now I get the error code BTP-15990 I've rang up and apparently can't be solved untill Tuesday I'm fuming
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Error code BTP-15990

This could be an account issue, so I have asked a moderator to assist.

There is a similar thread here https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-from-BT/Errors-BTP-15000-and-BTP-15990/td-p/1826652

0 Ratings
Halez81
Message 3 of 5

Thank you
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Halez81,

I'm sorry there has been a delay in getting your BT TV service working. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to help you with this.

Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Halez81 I called earlier sorry I missed you.

I've checked and can see that there are data integrity errors on your account which is preventing your BTTV service from working. Your open complaint is with the correct team and as they told you they would have this resolved by Tuesday I'll left the case with them as I would not be able to get these errors fixed earlier than this. I am sorry that we cannot get the BTTV connected earlier for you and please post back after the team contact you on Tuesday and let me know how you get on.

Thanks
John 

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings