Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Geordiepants
Beginner
Message 1 of 12

Error code IPC6023 on BTTV

How did they fix it? I am having the same problem and they can’t solve it Smiley Sad

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES
Message 2 of 12

Re: Error code IPC6023 on BTTV

Hi @Geordiepants

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post!  I have moved your post to start your own thread as that's the best thing to do.

Sorry that you're seeing error code IPC-6023 on your BT TV service.  I appreciate that you have reported this already and you're still no further forward so we will pick this up and give you a hand from here.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

Hi @Geordiepants I called earlier sorry I could not reach you. I just wanted to check if you had been contacted back about this fault by the faults team and if the error is still happening.

In the meantime I've passed your details to our BTTV experts to help.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Geordiepants
Beginner
Message 4 of 12

Sorry I missed your call, I haven’t had any contact yet and the fault is still there
Thanks
Carole
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Hi @Geordiepants Thanks for posting back and the BTTV experts are working on the fault now. It can take a few days but I'll drop back and keep you updated when I have some news.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Hi @Geordiepants If you are still getting the IPC6023 error code please select the "Help" tab when the error codes is presented and follow the help instructions and let me know how you get on. 

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Geordiepants
Beginner
Message 7 of 12

Hi John.  I have tried again and I am still getting IPC6023.  Ihave followed all the instructions on the help button,  the ethernet cable is connected correctly and the settings tab on my box shows that the internet is connected but the BT Sport channels are still saying it isnt.  I have factory reset the box and restarted the router to no avail,  It only seems to be the BT Sport channels that aren't working,  Netflix is working correctly through the youview box and other internet apps are working

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Hi @Geordiepants Thanks for taking my call yesterday and I wanted to check if you were able to get the BT Hub reconnected and if the issue persists with the BT Hub. 

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Hi @Geordiepants Did you get a chance to check if the error occurs when the BT Hub is connected? 

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Geordiepants
Beginner
Message 10 of 12

Hi John, sorry I’ve not been home to check it yet, unfortunately I’m in Newcastle as my mum isn’t well, I should be back in Glasgow Saturday. If you would prefer to close the ticket that’s okay and I can get back to you if it doesn’t work
Thanks, carole
0 Ratings