Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
123wendya
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Error code IPC6023

Hi

Joined BT last month but can’t get any of the internet channels or BT sport, we just get an error code IPC6023. We use mini power adaptors which are connected via Ethernet cables. We have had an engineer out and are getting a download speed of 28mb. We have tried to connect the tv box direct to the router and it still doesn’t work. Even had a new box sent out and still have the same problem. The BT sport works on the laptop. The guy I have been speaking to has said that we can leave as they can’t offer us the service, but would rather get the problem sorted if possible. 

Thanks in advance

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Error code IPC6023

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
123wendya
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Thank you

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 5

@123wendya Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 5 of 5

Hi @123wendya Thank you for sending over your details about this fault. I called earlier on the landline sorry I could not reach you.

I can see that you already have a case handler working to fix this issue for you. They cancelled the BTTV service and added back to your account again yesterday. Did this fix the issue? Post back and let me know.

cheers

John

0 Ratings