cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JJessop
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Error code ymv104

Hi. I've been getting this error code for 3 days. Have checked all cables. Restarted. Turned it off and on. What to do?!
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Error code ymv104

Hi @JJessop 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry that you're getting the error message on your BT TV service.  Are you any further forward since posting this?  If you're still having problems post back and we'll give you a hand from here.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi @JJessop  sorry you are having a problem with your BTTV service.

Check out What do the BT TV error codes mean? for the error code you are getting and post back and let me know if this resolves the problem for you.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Carlusha
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

@JJessopwrote:
Hi. I've been getting this error code for 3 days. Have checked all cables. Restarted. Turned it off and on. What to do?!

You won't find that error message as you have a transposition error!

You mean "YVM104"  which relates to a YouView box.

0 Ratings
JJessop
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Hi.  No further forward.  I had a live online chat with an engineer on Monday - nothing worked.  Person said they'd send out a new broadband box and raise a complaint (still waiting for box and the complaint was only recorded on Tuesday!)  thanks anyway.

0 Ratings
JJessop
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Sorry my dsylexia confused things!

Message 7 of 7

Hi @JJessop ,

Thanks for posting. We'll be happy to take a closer look at this for you. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team.
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

If the new box arrives in the meantime and resolves the issue please let me know.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings