cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jmccay
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Error codes BTP-15000/ BTP-15990

I keep getting these error codes when I try and access the BT player and the max hd tv package extra channels. I have spent at least 90 minutes on the phone trying to get this sorted but with no outcome. I have read on other posts that this might be caused by a lack of ‘linking’ broadband orders and tv. I have had a really difficult time getting broadband installed with numerous cancelled orders etc. I keep getting passed between subscriptions and faults. Can anyone help??
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
PaddyB
Message 2 of 4

Re: Error codes BTP-15000/ BTP-15990

Hi @Jmccay,

I'm sorry your having a problems with your BT TV service. The error message "Error codes BTP-15000/ BTP-15990" usually indicates a mis-match some where with your account information and the network. I'll be able to get this corrected.

Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Jmccay
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

I have heard nothing further from BT. Still not working.
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 4

@Jmccay I'm really sorry this is not sorted, unfortunately the Moderation team are unable to help with your case as you have a FTTP line but I can see you have case handler who is working on this so I've emailed him requesting that he gets back in touch with you.

0 Ratings