cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jodzafin
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Error codes btp15000 and btp15990

When setting up the youview box and opening the BT player, I get an error code BTP-15000 (on initial setup) or BTP-15990 (when trying to open BT Player). Customer support do not know what to do and have referred it to another technical department.
A search of previous topics shows others are seeing errors BTP-15000 and BTP-15990. But none of the threads show how to solve it. It seems moderators/employees deal with each case individually. No one actually explains what the issue was (closest explaination i've seen is about accounts not linking correctly?!). 

I have copied this post from another because it is exactly the same problem and am also tagging @Gemma_P  hoping that this will get sorted  I've been paying for the service for over 2 weeks now and have been unable.to set up due to the Ariel company through bt being so slow at contacting me, so not happy with bt at all as a first time user! 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: Error codes btp15000 and btp15990

Hi @Jodzafin,

Sorry to hear you are having problems. If you let me know your account number via a private message and I'll have a look into it for you. Thanks. 

BT TV expertGemma
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BTTV queries. Go here for more info.
0 Ratings