Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zakiya
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

Error message BTP 15000

Go to solution
Hi

I've just received the YouView box and it doesn't recognise that I have subscribed to any additional channels, such as BT Sport. Fibre internet itself works fine, and we can still access all freeview channels and apps like BBC iplayer. The quoted code is 'BTP-15000' When I try to access any of the subscription channels that I have signed up for (entertainment starter pack and BT Sport package).
After speaking to the technical team on 2 different days and attempt factory reset with the updates the problem is still there.

Having just joined BT and experienced delays at every part of the sign-up process, its shocking that we are still experiencing issues at this stage. Everything was supposed to be completed by 28th November (after placing our original order online on 26th October). Our activation date was 28th November and we are still having these issues. Upon calling the technical team who were extremely unhelpful and insisted on an engineer coming out. I've tried to explain to them that the to box works fine its the problem at their end with getting the subscription channels assigned to our BT account and linking this with out TV box.

I would appreciate any help in getting this problem resolved as I see many others on this forum have also had the same problem. Thanks in advance.
0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: Error message BTP 15000

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Zakiya

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

Sorry that you're seeing the "BTP-15000" message when trying to watch your extra channels.

My colleague @Gemma_P should be able to help you with this and I'm sure she'll be along shortly to offer her expert advice Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Zakiya,

I have found an issue on the account, where TV services were not associated to Broadband account yet.

I have manually associated the two.

Are you able to retest? May need to click 'OK' if it says please set up channels.

Sometimes, the homehub needs a 'pin-hole' factory reset to force the config change I made through.

Let me know if this has helped.

If not I'll take another look.

Thank you.

0 Ratings
Zakiya
Beginner
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution
Hi Gemma.
I've just went and restarted everything and I seem to have all the channels that I had subscribed to. Thank you so much for getting this sorted out for me. I wish I had checked the forum first before trying to resolve this matter ovr the phone with BT. If I have anymore issues I will be coming back to the forum for assistance.

For anyone else that does have any error codes etc, please don't waste ur time trying to get the matter resolved ovr the phone. The people who are on the forum seem to get it sorted out with minimum hassle.

Thank you so much once again x
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Zakiya,

Thanks for getting back and letting us know @Gemma_P was able to get this sorted for you. Really appreciate the very kind comments. It's great to see such a positive result.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Zakiya,

I'm glad everything is now working okay for you. If you have any further issues then please let me know.

Thank you,

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Hi I've got the same issue, since 17th October, when selecting any IPTV channels I get BTP-15000 error.

New STB and HH6 connected fine.

STB already been factory reset from maintenance mode, all was done and checked by a QubeGB engineer who after getting no resolution on the phone recommended trying here.

Please help

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Marilynmair49,

I have spotted an issue on the account that was causing the error message you were seeing.

I have corrected this.

If you could try connecting to the BT Player & see if that works.

Or if it does not then may require a factory reset of the Home Hub to force the change through.

Let me know if it's now working.

Thank you,

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution
I’m getting this error message as well as IPC 6007, why is that
0 Ratings