Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nairnrobb
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Error message BTP 15000

Go to solution

Hi

Yesterday I received two set top boxes and a ultrafast home hub. I've set everyhting up as per the instructions and neither of the TV boxes recognise that I have subscribed to any additional channels, such as BT Sport. The Fibre internet is up and running and itself works fine. I can still access all freeview channels and apps like BBC iplayer so the box is connected to the internet. The quoted error code is 'BTP-15000' when I try to access any of the subscription channels that I have signed up for (Max pack and BT Sport package).

I was told on the phone that the channels would be activated by midnight yesterday, however 9 hours later there is still nothing.

I would appreciate any help in getting this problem resolved as I see many others on this forum have also had the same problem.

Thanks in advance.

Nathan

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
nairnrobb
Beginner
Message 2 of 6

Re: Error message BTP 15000

Go to solution

@Gemma_P is this something you could help with? I see that you have resolved a similar issue for a number of other users? 

Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

@nairnrobb sorry about that, it sounds like your Tv activation order hasn't completed.  Have you been in touch with the order chat team yet? The Mod team are quite busy at the moment so it would may be resolved quicker if you can get them on chat?

0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @nairnrobb were the orders team able to assist you with this issue?

I can see your set top boxes connected. Are you now working okay or still having a problem? Thank you.

0 Ratings
nairnrobb
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
All is up and running now thankyiu
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@nairnrobb That's great, thanks for posting back to let us know it's been fixed. 

0 Ratings