cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KernowChris
Expert
Message 1 of 51

Eurosport HD refusing to set up

This is good news, of course it shouldn’t have been removed in the first place. 

Meanwhile when setting this up this lunchtime I’m getting the SD version but the HD is refusing to setup. 

Is anyone else having this problem? Can a mod help?

0 Ratings
50 REPLIES 50
Bluemoon1
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 51

@KernowChris  Got the same here SD I can watch but HD version says could take 24hours. I am on VIP package so I would have thought it should be live as the SD channel is. 

0 Ratings
Devoyc
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 51

I have got big sports with now tv and HD I can access Eurosport but only in SD why can't I access HD ?

0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 51

Has the HD+4K  addon been renamed to Combi  HD?

IF so Not sure that the new name is particular meaniful.

0 Ratings
northwest
Contributor
Message 5 of 51

Same here I'm on big sport with HD package . No eurosport HD or on demand with the BT sport app and Bt player.

0 Ratings
andydenyer
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 51

Initially, on both Eurosport HD channels on my BT YouView box I was getting the message that I needed to add them to my subscription package in order to be able to watch them.  However, when I pressed 'OK' on the remote for more information, it said it was 'loading' but then returned to the live channel.  It was as though it was having to check my account, but then upon realising that I am indeed subscribed to Big Sport (with the HD add-on) it allowed me to view the channels.

I can also report that I have been able to access both Eurosport channels fine via the BT Player on my PC and the BT TV App on my phone and tablet.

0 Ratings
nostra999
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 51

Same here - since last night it's telling me I need the VIP or big sport package for HD (which I am on VIP) and SD is working fine.

0 Ratings
northwest
Contributor
Message 8 of 51

Just checked my account again I'm on big sport with hd+4k addon and I've still no access to eurosport hd or on demand via app.

0 Ratings
Andys1980
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 51

I have the Big Sport package + HD add on and I'm still reciving the message that I need to get Big Sport or the VIP message on Eurosport 1 HD channel 435.

0 Ratings
StewM
Distinguished Guru
Message 10 of 51

@SeanDwrote:

@StewMwrote:

@SeanD 
Do we need to do something to get Eurosport Channels? I have the VIP package and a retune, software update doesn’t show them in the EPG.

Stew

Good morning @StewM,

Thanks for the post.  You don't need to worry about doing anything, the EPG will automatically update at some point today but could take 24 hours, so by tomorrow (2nd March) you should see this.  Let me know if that is not the case?

Cheers

Sean

@SeanD 

Seems to be a problem with the HD channels. I can access the SD channels from the EPG and the BT TV app, but while the HD Channels are in the EPG it won’t let me watch them. The HD channels don’t appear in the app also.

Stew

0 Ratings