cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tweetSP0RT
Contributor
Message 31 of 51

Re: Eurosport now available on Big Sport and VIP TV plan

Just tried pressing 'ok' to setup and this time it worked (without a factory reset).  

gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 32 of 51

@DarrenWThanks. Now got Eurosport but SD only and I am only getting the Sky Sport channels in SD after upgrading to Big Sport yesterday. Had the HD add on so why am I not getting the HD versions?

0 Ratings
DarrenW
BT TV Expert
Message 33 of 51

Log into bt.com and check your HD addon, add it back on, you may have missed to select it when you changed your package.

0 Ratings
Bluemoon1
Aspiring Expert
Message 34 of 51

Just switched to Eurosport HD channels and both now working it did say I needed to press OK to set up, but it always says that with any new channels are added. I am on VIP Package. Good addition to the sport line up. 

gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 35 of 51

@DarrenW 

"Log into bt.com and check your HD addon, add it back on, you may have missed to select it when you changed your package."

Well there is the thing, there is no HD add on listed to actually add on nor was it mentioned at all when I upgraded.

0 Ratings
Platty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 36 of 51

Mine is now working after pressing the "ok" button again this evening. Both 1&2 then appeared in HD. 

Thanks for raising and getting a solution pretty quickly. 

0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 37 of 51

I get all the HD channels in the VIP bundle but only Eurosport in SD. I don’t watch it enough to factory reset and have to log in to every player again.

@DarrenW any chance it can be fixed without a factory reset 🙂

0 Ratings
DarrenW
BT TV Expert
Message 38 of 51

Hey @scointer , your issue is now sorted, just to be clear, you don't need to factory reset to watch Eurosport, the one customer on this thread where it was required was actually a different issue.

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 39 of 51

@DarrenW

Just been on the phone to get the HD add on re-added to my subscription.  Now see the Sky Sport channels in HD but the Eurosport HD channels are still saying I am not subscribed to them?

0 Ratings
DarrenW
BT TV Expert
Message 40 of 51

@gomezz 

Eurosport HD currently takes a little while longer than other subscriptions to activate at the moment but will change in time, please check later in the day.

0 Ratings