cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brianmac
Message 1 of 4

Eurosport recordings

Go to solution

I have the ultra hd box. When I record programs on Eurosport the recording finishes before the program is over. Is there a setting I need to change? TIA

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Eurosport recordings

Go to solution

Hi @Brianmac 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

There isn't a setting you can change for this I'm afraid.  If you think that there's a possibility of the programme running over, such as a sporting event that may go into extra time, we recommend you also record the programme that comes on immediately after.  That way you won't miss the end of the programme if it does run over.

Here is a link with more info....

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Andy005
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

That's not strictly true @RobbieMac because the recording of the next programme doesn't start immediately the previous one finishes. I've missed the end of a few programmes and they've never been recorded at the beginning of the following programme. Because the broadcasters generally can't, and won't get their act together with timings, and Series Links for that matter, your suggested solution would only work if padding was available.

0 Ratings
MJH62
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

This is classic Eurosport I’m afraid. As live sports events often overrun scheduled programming will be affected. However, Eurosport seem unable to send the appropriate signal needed to update scheduled recordings.

0 Ratings