cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Eurosport to go

I currently have the BT TV Max HD package which includes the BT sport pack and it's all in HD. I'm currently paying £13 a month for this which seems a pretty good deal,  £11 discount applied.

With these new TV packs that have been announced does anyone know if I'll be allowed to keep this package beyond the expiry date of my contract which ends in December 2020.

I'm worried about losing Eurosport 1&2 in HD. I only have BT broadband and everything else so that I can get these channels. I've no interest in accessing these channels from the Amazon app, I want to see the channels in the EPG with the option to record.

The Eurosport player is OK but I'd rather stick with what I have

Hopefully somebody has the low down on all of this

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: Eurosport to go

@hanneswrote:

I currently have the BT TV Max HD package which includes the BT sport pack and it's all in HD. I'm currently paying £13 a month for this which seems a pretty good deal,  £11 discount applied.

With these new TV packs that have been announced does anyone know if I'll be allowed to keep this package beyond the expiry date of my contract which ends in December 2020.

I'm worried about losing Eurosport 1&2 in HD. I only have BT broadband and everything else so that I can get these channels. I've no interest in accessing these channels from the Amazon app, I want to see the channels in the EPG with the option to record.

The Eurosport player is OK but I'd rather stick with what I have

Hopefully somebody has the low down on all of this

I think this remains unclear and if BT have made an official statement on the issue then I have missed it. There has been some related discussion on here:

https://https://community.bt.com/t5/TV-Content-including-BT-Sport/Full-Now-TV-through-the-YouView-bo... 

but it has become a very long and drawn out thread covering the period before, during and after the recent launch.

In a nutshell, opinion seems divided on which, if any channels that are not on the new VIP package but remain on the Max HD today will be renewable in future. 

0 Ratings