cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3mit
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Extra Box

I currently have 2 boxes from BT after upgrading and my TVs are networked for ethernet cables.Is this enough connection for the extra box function or will I still need mini connectors? Also does the£5 fee enable the second box usage or would it work anyway?

thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Extra Box

Hi @3mit if you've a hard wired ethernet connection then that would be better than using the mini connectors.  To  have access to all your subscription channels and use all the features you'll need the second box option added to your subscription. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Highlighted
3mit
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi

when I try and do it online it forces me to buy the miniconnectors or to have an Engineer visit. I presume I cannot check if it will work until I take out the extra box subscription thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @3mit that's a problem we've highlighted before.  If you'd like we can add the subscription to your package without the mini connectors or engineer visit. 

I'll send you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings