cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Extra Kids channels added to NOW membership..

HI - I've had an email about six new channels being added to my NOW membership - 6 kids channels...being added automatically in June apparently.  

Anyone else had this?   I assume I am not paying extra for them?

cheers

mike

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Extra Kids channels added to NOW membership..

@mikef I had it as well. It's because Sky are losing Fox so have dropped the kids pack and added the channels to the Entertainment Pass along with some minor changes

Message 3 of 7

OK Cheers...Any idea where Fox is watchable now?  Is it a BT Channel?   Need my Walking Dead fix when it comes back....

cheers

m

Message 4 of 7

@mikef all Fox content will move to Disney+ 

Message 5 of 7

Hi Mike,

I got the email as well, I just signed up for the kids pack so NOW & BT have informed me it will be done automatically so I won’t accidentally be paying for both. 

Message 6 of 7

Content update from NOW TV:

Kids will now be part of our Entertainment Membership

From 8 June, you'll no longer be able to add a Kids Membership, but don't worry – all our brilliant kids' content will remain. Instead of being available separately, the live kids' channels and on-demand episodes will be rolled into our Entertainment Membership, at no extra cost.

Kids-only Members: We don't want you (or your little ones!) to miss out, so you'll automatically be transferred over to an Entertainment Membership. This means you get to enjoy all our unmissable and critically acclaimed shows – including Your Honor and The Flight Attendant – as well as your kids' shows. Look out for an email from us with the details. 

Entertainment Members: You don't need to do anything – but if you've got kids in your household, they'll now be able to enjoy all the kids' cartoons and shows we've added to your membership for no extra charge.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

NOW TV Kids channels are available now to watch, Flicked through to kids channels and they are all available didn’t have to set up or anything else.   VIP subscription .( I am not a subscriber to kids channels) . But may useful when the granddaughter comes round.. 👌🤫

0 Ratings