Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Feverke
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Extra channels and BT logo disappeard

Go to solution

HI!

2 days ago my extra channels are stoped working, it said i need to set them up, but its workd perfectly from months and i already watched it in the morning. I`ve got the right package with 20 extra channels and BT Sport etc. Tried the solutions in the help menu, like Restart youview box, try to update software, check connection.. nothing helped, it`s up to date, connected, no restart, neither reset didn`t helped.. On demand working..

Now today, when I turned on the tv all the extra channels disappeard.. only the freeviews avaliable, and in the youview menu the big BT logo disappeard too.  But now when i want update the software it said: "Sorry, an error occured when trying to update your software. Please try again later." Now iam clueless. 

Is there anybody got the same problem?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Feverke
Beginner
Message 2 of 9

Re: Extra channels and BT logo disappeard

Go to solution

i did another youviewbox reset, and now the BT logo and the channels are back, but the problem is the same, its sais i need to set up the extra channels. And now, the software is up to date.

0 Ratings
Quelch
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

What box do you have? The DTRT1000 (the older YouView+ Humax box, not the G4) got a software update just in the last day or so.

What version of software are you on?

It may be that the software update has upset something. I would be inclined to get the various bits of information from Settings menus about software and hardware versions, write it all down and try the helpdesk - if the update has trashed something, they may need to send it down again to your particular machine or adjust your BT-TV account centrally to reset those channels.

If they decide on a factory reset, bear in mind that you will lose your recordings. I think there is a reset method that preserves recordings so try that first if someone suggests a reset - sorry I can't remember what the technique is.

It may be that a friendly mod can get you sorted, but someone has to alert them to your post. I can't do that.

0 Ratings
Feverke
Beginner
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

I`ve got a DTRT2100 and  Manufacturer software: 17.3.0 Component software: 2.4.0 Platform cfg: 910 ISP cfg: 95

It sais the software up to date, and i already do the factory reset, but the extra channels not working..

0 Ratings
Quelch
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

you need BT to sort this.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Hi Feverke and welcome.

I'll take a look at this for you. Drop me an email with the details. You'll get the 'contact us' link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Feverke
Beginner
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hi! I am logged in, but can`t find the Contact Us link. 😕

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Hi Feverke

Try my profile you should see it in the section About Me.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Feverke
Beginner
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Hello again!

So i get some help in email. Asked to do a software reset in Maintanance Mode. After i did it, the BT logo and all the extra channels are gone, it said no channel(like before). Then I did a YouView Box reset in the YouView menu. With that the channels shown, but it said need to set them up, but now when i pressed ok its worked. Its said The channel are set up and ready to use.
Now every extra channels are working!
So i think a software reset and a box reset(recordings gone) helped! 
Thank you the help for the Mods!

Have a nice day!

0 Ratings