Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cluskeydee66
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Extra youview box awaiting despatch

Go to solution

Hi folks a new bt box went live on Tues 2nd Feb but site still saying awaiting despatch. Any member or moderator have similar experience as tried to phone and cant get through. I guess they dont have the box but would like to know a time scale when it could be delivered. Thanks in advance 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
JohnC2
Message 2 of 6

Re: Extra youview box awaiting despatch

Go to solution

Hi @Cluskeydee66 thanks for posting and sorry you have not received your BT TV Extra box.
I'm not aware of any stock issue with the box. Has the status changed since you posted as it could be that it was awaiting to go out this afternoon? 

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Cluskeydee66
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2  just checked there and still saying awaiting despatch and delayed. I'm in Belfast so was thinking that it would have been that but no idea whats the problem 

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Cluskeydee66, can you call our Customer Services on 0800800150 to find out what's happening with your order? You should be able to get through to someone who can check it out. Let me know how you get on. I want to make sure the order is actually in place and not stuck. Thanks, Dan

0 Ratings
Cluskeydee66
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @DanielS was on the phone earlier and it appears that the order was mislaid. Spoke to a customer rep who reorderdered the items and assuresed me they would be here before Tuesday 9th 

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you @Cluskeydee66,

I'm sorry that the order wasn't put through correctly the first time for you. It sounds like everything will go ahead now for you.

Any issues at all, please let me know.

DanielS