Go to solution
Has anyone had any success yet?
0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 522 of 535

Re: Failed Recording

Go to solution

I think the answer to that is yes.

Mine updated earlier this week & all seems OK now.

0 Ratings
Expert
Message 523 of 535

Go to solution

@Eddiecatwrote:
Has anyone had any success yet?

Yes - I did have a couple of issues immediatley after the update of recording reservations disappearing.  However, once I re-entered them anew in the recordings planner the box has proved to be 100% successful since. 

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 524 of 535

Go to solution
Spoke too soon
Mine appears to good now. 👍🏻
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 525 of 535

Go to solution

This thread has gone quiet? Just wondering if anyone is still experiencing this issue. Unfortunately we have had two more failed recordings in the last couple of weeks.

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 526 of 535

Go to solution

The updated software has only been available for the past 3 weeks and is being slowly rolled out. Once you get it then all should be well.

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 527 of 535

Go to solution

I think a lot of people are as myself still waiting for the download so as to try it out. As advised by  Tim C there is a schedule , but nobody knows what it is. perhaps a moderator or Sarah could up date us all.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 528 of 535

Go to solution

Sadly we had the update at the end of July and two failed recordings since then 😞 

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 529 of 535

Go to solution
I am sure the BTTV experts would be very interested in this. If you give the box details and software version running plus programmes failed they may be able to investigate, they can also probably interrogate your box for clues.
0 Ratings
Expert
Message 530 of 535

Go to solution

@CD179wrote:

I think a lot of people are as myself still waiting for the download so as to try it out. As advised by  Tim C there is a schedule , but nobody knows what it is. perhaps a moderator or Sarah could up date us all.

I wouldn't hold your breath.  For info Sarah doesn't post here, she only posts on a forum where mod powers are used to suppress criticism of YouView