Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stewartv
Contributor
Message 41 of 535

Re: Failed Recording

Go to solution

Glad I found this thread as I was about to do a master reset of my box and lose all my recordings.

Channel 5 and Pick on Freeview seem to be the worst offenders for failed recordings.

BT Support - will the updates be 'Pushed' automatically when a solution is found?

0 Ratings
JohnHatter
Contributor
Message 42 of 535

Go to solution
Durrells ITV HD Crystal Palace failed to record Sunday 6th May
0 Ratings
Message 43 of 535

Go to solution

This happened to me recently while away on holiday. It didn't record ANY of my scheduled programmes. 😢  message 'recording failed'.  Have not had this problem before even when away from home.  No problem since return either. A mystery and rather annoying.

0 Ratings
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 44 of 535

Go to solution

A similar thing has started happening with my DTR-T2100, on friday my recording of Have i got news for you, on BBC1 HD, came up as a failed recording, a few other programmes on the channel, Really, also had the same thing happening, does not occur everyday, and i remember recording something off the Crime and investigation channel late one day last week, only to find in the morning it was another failed recording. I only remembered about these when i saw this thread of people having the same issues.

0 Ratings
w2pixel
Contributor
Message 45 of 535

Go to solution

More failed recordings over the weekend, including the corrie omnibus on Saturday. I have an old Humax PVR-9150T and set the same recordings on that box and they all worked fine, with the box coming out of standby like it's supposed to, so it seems like a youview specific problem. I noticed there are a few threads with people having this issue over on the youview forums, but youview staff haven't responded, and some of them are linking to this thread as it seems to have more info than anyone has from youview.

0 Ratings
penrilla
Message 46 of 535

Failure to record

Go to solution

In the past two weeks, I have had several of my preplanned programme records come up on MYTV as 'Failed to Record'.  Very recently I got half way through a programme that I had recorded only to find that the recording stopped halfway through the episode.

0 Ratings
TimCurtis
Recognised Expert
Message 47 of 535

Go to solution

This seems to more of an issue for the Humax Youview boxes - all variants & software versions - but nothing obviously similar on the TalkTalk side of things.

0 Ratings
TimCurtis
Recognised Expert
Message 48 of 535

Go to solution

Another failure today on my T2100 running 29.53. Neighbours on CH5(HD) at lunchtime.

0 Ratings
berno
Contributor
Message 49 of 535

Go to solution

I had a  failure today on my T4000 running latest software. Home & Away on CH5(HD) at lunchtime.

0 Ratings
westone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 50 of 535

Go to solution
My attempted recording of Dr Blake on BBC1HD at 1415 today failed to record.
0 Ratings