cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 501 of 535

Re: Failed Recording

Go to solution
Twice since the upgrade my TV has lost freeview signal. Only rectified by taking the YouView box (T1000) out of standby.
Not had this issue throughout the 4 years of ownership.
0 Ratings
Expert
Message 502 of 535

Go to solution

Which channels did you lose and what transmitter do you get your signal from?

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 503 of 535

Go to solution

@Krisb60wrote:
Twice since the upgrade my TV has lost freeview signal. Only rectified by taking the YouView box (T1000) out of standby.
Not had this issue throughout the 4 years of ownership.

Is the TV connected through the YV box or do you have a separate splitter feeding both devices - my preference btw?

It might be that the update has switched off RF pass thru or aerial out or whatever they call it now.

By coincidence my setup has recently been losing the TV signal of the SD channels from Crystal Palace , think there's an issue there as others have the same problem.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 504 of 535

Go to solution
ITV+1, quest red, channel 4 +1, channel 5. How do I know which transmitter I am on please??
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 505 of 535

Go to solution
I lost BBC1 and the other main channels!
It is nearly 2weeks since the upgrade and the signal loss is intermittent.
Rowridge H. Connected via YV box loop thru
Signal returns when I turn on the box
0 Ratings
Expert
Message 506 of 535

Go to solution
You are I assume aware of the warnings put out by Youview etc. about High Pressure associated with the heatwave causing an inversion which can and will cause problems with the TV signal? Once the weather breaks TV reception will return to normal.
This may well be the issue.
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 507 of 535

Go to solution

Ok, we'll find out from Wednesday.....

0 Ratings
Expert
Message 508 of 535

Go to solution

One thing you could do is check the signal in settings on your Youview box.  You will see signal strength and signal quality.  The important figure there is not the strength of the signal but the quality.  100% quality is good and quite normal, anything below 65% and it begins to get problematic.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 509 of 535

Go to solution

Hi I've been following this topic for a while. I have a T2110 BT box bought retail without a subscription to BT tv and have been experiencing the same problem. My software has not yet updated and when I try to update manually it says my software is up to date (29.58.0). I've set the deep sleep times to be the same yet tonight the box recorded one programme whilst in standby mode but not another one programmed at the same time until I took the box out of standby when the second programme then started recording. Is there anything more I can do or do I just keep on waiting for the software update? Any advice much appreciated.

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 510 of 535

Go to solution

If the standby trick doesn't work for you then maybe disconnecting it from the internet , until you need it,might work. That did for me.

You won't miss an update as the T2110 software isn't available yet.

0 Ratings