cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Machno13
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Failed recordings, intermittent snowy screen on Youview Box

Hi All, I have a Humax DTRT2100 Youview box supplied by BT last December 2017 as my previous box was faulty. I am now experiencing two issues, on occasions scheduled recordings do not commence until I physically switch on the box, if on occasions I have not been around the scheduled recording will not br recorded.

The other problem is again failed recordings however when I switch the box on it will not function correctly, the box tries to show the screen with the guide, my tv menu etc however about every 2 seconds this disappears to be replaced by a ‘snowy’ screen and it switches back and forth between the two outputs, I then have to switch off the box wait 30 seconds before switching back on. I have now carried a complete factory reset to see if this fixes the issue.

Does anyone have any information or advice on this. cheers!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
TimCurtis
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: Failed recordings, intermittent snowy screen on Youview Box

The general "failed recording" problem is well documented here & as been under active investigation by BT, Youview & Humax and a solution is currently being thoroughly tested.

Your second problem could well be associated with the first one so wait & see when the fix is released.