cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LornaG
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Failed recordings on humax

Is anybody having problems recording? My scheduled list appears to be blank, yet my series link still appears in my guide - which I can't appear to cancel? The 1st of my recordings appears as 'failed' but nothing thereafter (as if I have not tried to record anything else). Thanks for any help/tips.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Wheel_nut
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Failed recordings on humax

Yes, I had scheduled recording of three programmes last weekend and only two of them recorded successfully. The third simply said "Recording Failed" with no explanation of why.

I have recently migrated from the Vision Box to the YouView Box and never experienced this problem with the Vision Box.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
0 Ratings
Andrew1811
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

yep, mine did the same thing last night, no recent update so that is not the cause, I can watch on demand and catch up so its not an connectivity issue, I will power cycle everything and see if that helps

0 Ratings
TimCurtis
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

I had a failed one on Sunday night on BBC HD - What Remains.

Good thing is that it picked up a repeat scheduled for this coming Friday, although I watched it on demand.

0 Ratings