Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gavinlambourne
BT TV Expert
Message 51 of 56

Re: Failed recordings on subscription channels

Hi all,

Thanks for your valuable feedback and patience with this issue.

We have implemented a fix which will roll out over the next 24 hours, if you would like to see the effect sooner you can:

1) Remove the network cable from the back of the set-top box

2) Wait until you see the YVM102 error displayed

3) Plug the network cable back into your set-top box.

After following this procedure you should no longer see recordings failing at the end of the recording as documented on this thread.

Thanks and apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

Gavin

ledgie
Aspiring Expert
Message 52 of 56

Just to confirm that a series link recording on Discovery HD was successful last night.  Many thanks to @gavinlambourne and the rest of the team for helping to get this sorted.

On a side note, I did see the issue described in this thread where I was unable to watch another multicast channel when a multicast channel was recording.

0 Ratings
stereohaven
Recognised Expert
Message 53 of 56

@ledgiewrote:

...On a side note, I did see the issue described in this thread where I was unable to watch another multicast channel when a multicast channel was recording.

I had that last night when watching the football. Message came up saying it was going to record another channel (Dave HD) and then the BT Sport channel I was watching was blacked out. 

0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 54 of 56

@stereohaven  Can you confirm if this was a new series linked programme. Just trying to work out if it only happens for the first new series linked programme or if it is deeper (I know it does something weird for the first recording in a new series link).

0 Ratings
stereohaven
Recognised Expert
Message 55 of 56

Yes it was a new series link.

Andy005
Recognised Expert
Message 56 of 56

Thanks @gavinlambourne , all recordings are fine since the fix yesterday, including Discovery and SyFy which were the most problematic for me.

0 Ratings