cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sue7
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Failed recordings when I went on holiday

The last 2 times I have gone on holiday, all of my scheduled recordings have failed to record.  This happens the day after I have left.  For example, I went away on 23rd - everything recorded ok that evening but from 24th until I returned, all programmes failed to record.  It's as though once the box goes into automatic standby it tries to record each programme but can't and I end up with loads of failed recordings.  It also tries to record the failed ones again if they are repeated, so I end up with another load of failed recordings. I have the box set to Smart recommended standby more with deep sleep between 1 am and 5 am.  Automatic standby is set at 12 hours. Hope someone can help.  The box is less than 12 months old.  Thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Failed recordings when I went on holiday

Hi @Sue7 Sorry you had some failed recordings. There was a fault but this should be fixed now. Have you experienced any failed recordings since? If so please check the software on your Youview bix is up to date, press the Home (or YouView) button, then go to Settings > Software Information > Update Software and press OK.

Thanks
John 

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings