Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
John22
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Failed recordings

Hi all I have a bt freeview youview 2110 recorder box  but recently on ITV at 7 in the evening once every 2 weeks or so it fails to record emmerdale and also on bbc 1 it part records eastenders sometimes it only records 2mins of the 30mins or 15mins 10mins it's so random the signal strength and everything is ok any ideas anyone is my box breaking down I've had it since 2015

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Failed recordings

Is it only the Emmerdale and  EastEnders  recordings that you noticed issues with. And are you recording on the ITV SD and BBC 1 SD  or the HD channels. are you dong series recordings or setting individual recordings ? 

Are these issues occurring when you are actively using the Youview box or when it is not being used and would have been in standby mode ?  for the short recordings do you you always get the start of the recording before it stops ?

0 Ratings
John22
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

My recorder is in standby mode and I have tried recordings both on hd and sd also they are on a series link and the programmes on the bbc that are short do not start at the beginning 

0 Ratings
John22
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Sorry forgot this yes it's just eastenders and emmerdale at the moment with the issues 

0 Ratings