cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 30

Re: Failed to record

We got the update at the end of July. Unfortunately we had a failed recording on 4th August and another one yesterday so I am afraid for us the update has not fixed the problem.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 22 of 30

@wendymurray3wrote:
We got the update at the end of July. Unfortunately we had a failed recording on 4th August and another one yesterday so I am afraid for us the update has not fixed the problem.

So what box have you got & exactly what is the software number?

Not doubting you at all but I'm sure it's a question you'll be asked anyway.

I'm about to go on holiday so I hope yours is an isolated incident.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 23 of 30

Hi,

I also have had recordings fail, mainly when recording programs via BT Sport channels. However of late I’ve had several programs from BT Sport Moto GP record but upon replaying the recording  the picture is all broken up and is unwatchable. Sometimes the whole of the recording unwatchable but on occasions the picture suddenly become watchable. My set top box was made by Humax Model DTR- T2100/500G/BT/DF. I have had this box from new since Feb 2016. My internet provider is BT Infinity.

I hope you have enough information from me.

Regards Richard

email address is  ***Edited***

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 24 of 30

Hi David I'm having failed to record on all discovery channel series records I have,  hope you can help.  Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 30

We are still having this problem with BT Sport. Hubby is fuming this afternoon to discover all his Moto GP have all failed to record 😞

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 26 of 30

And to add to this frustration, I added the repeat on BT sport 3 after my recording failed and surprise surprise on the second lap the stupid L display tells me the result and what happened, how idiotic can it get....
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 27 of 30

There are repeat showings on BTS2 tomorrow morning from 6am for those still wanting to watch.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 28 of 30

Just got back from a few days away, all MotoGP from Sunday failed to record.

Not the first time that the system has failed. Previously rang to complain, and went through the full reset of system etc., but clearly the problem is not fixed.

The system seems to get more flakey, rather than bettter

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 29 of 30

This is a slightly different issue. The schedule was changed because of bad weather and the EPG idents were not updated for the re-shuffle and hence all the original scheduled recordings failed to update to the new time slots and hence failed to record.

Anybody that reset the recordings after the reshuffle got the recordings ok. This is something where AR should actually be a bonus as it should adjust on the fly, unfortunately whoever updates this didn't do it correctly and hence turned what should have been a plus for AR into a disaster...

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 30 of 30

Had same issue. This comes on top of the previous week’s Moto3 race recording ending with 20 laps still to go. Chat help useless and only came up with its on catch up anyway.

system is biggest disappointment ever

0 Ratings