cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TelReed
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Fast Forward not working on Channels 510, 511 and 512

Hi !  WHen I try and Fast Forward on either the live programmes or recordings of channels 510, 511 and 512, it works the same as the button below - i.e. it only fast forwards 1 minute.  On all other channels it is working properly.  Can you get this fixed please??

Terry Reed

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Fast Forward not working on Channels 510, 511 and 512

Been like this since it was first introduced. Don't see why it is different to the broadcast channels unless the saved bit-stream is in a different format?

TBH I would rather they first fixed the issue with the skip forward function skipping back to a lot earlier when chase-playing an active recording.
0 Ratings
TelReed
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

However, the Fast Forward/Reverse works as it should on the other HD Internet Channels (101, 102, 103 etc), so it has nothing to do with the difference between broadcast channels and internet channels in general.  It seems the fault is only related to the BT Sport HD channels.

0 Ratings
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

Are you on Youview or vision as 101,102,103 are all freeview channels not internet channels unless you are getting it through BT vision.

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings