cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Fear the Walking Dead

Hi Guys,

I loooove zombie stuff. So Fear the Walking Dead has started and I for one am delighted at the first episode. A slow burner to being with and then the shocker at the end to keep you guessing. Who’s next???? The potential for crossover episodes with The Walking Dead series is endless. I’m thinking characters from both series ‘bumping’ into each other as it progresses. I’m hooked already much to the disdain of the ‘better half’. Any ideas as to how it’ll go?

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Message 2 of 8

Re: Fear the Walking Dead

Hi David,

Agree, the episode on Monday (watched today) was really good  -for some reason i recognised the street where Madisons fmaily live.

I wonder what more programs BT will put on, i would love to see Once upon a time S5 to come on!!

cheers

CG Over An Out
0 Ratings
monarchjock
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 8

They've more chance of meeting up with Z Nation , David, as they seem to be travelling towards Los Angeles. Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Hi CG,

Yup, that street looks familiar alright. Maybe it’s just the generic look of the place, who knows.

@monarchjock

I’ve only skimmed over Z Nation. Would you recommend it at all?

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
monarchjock
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 8

Well I like it but that doesn't mean much.

Similar in idea to The Walking Dead. i.e. Small group travelling across country getting to know each other but they do have a definite goal to reach as one of them is supposedly immune to the Zombies.

More humour and faster paced than the "Dead".

0 Ratings
voice_of_reason
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 8

I think it's awful. Can't believe it's made by the same team. We love The Walking Dead in my house, so were looking forward to this. But it's just tedious, not sure we'll even bother beyond the second episode. I think part of the problem is I couldn't care less about any of the characters. Gave it the benefit of the doubt after the opening episode, but the second was no better.

I'm sure plenty of people will disagree!

At least The Walking Dead is back in a few weeks!
0 Ratings
tassiekev
Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Couldn't agree more, awful - characters left me cold and the "family" are the most random looking bunch I've seen in a long time. I did record ep2 but haven't bothered with it and probably won't.

Is anyone else disappointed with the PQ on AMC? Picture looks very soft compared with other HD channels. There doesn't appear to be anything in 5.1 either, I've watched a couple of movies and TV shows but nothing. The 5.1 is definitely working on other channels so I can only assume we're stuck with stereo on AMC.

ps I enjoy Z Nation - it doesn't try to be anything other than what it is, a hammed up bloodfest with some great humor. I expect Bruce Campbell to turn up at any moment. Not to be taken seriously.

0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 8 of 8

Bit late to the party on this. Having never previously seen The Walking Dead, the hype surrounding this spin off series had me intrigued. So I decided to record FTWD while bingewatching the previous 5 seasons of TWD. Well I can say I'm well and truly hooked now. The fantastic story arc kept me watching for hours at a time. Completed all 5 seasons and the first season of FTWD just in time for the premiere of season 6 of TWD on Fox two weeks ago.

For those who've never watched the series, I can recommend it. The first 4 seasons of TWD are available to stream as part of Amazon Prime membership, the 5th season is chargeable. But if you're able to view Netflix US all 5 seasons are available to stream now.

0 Ratings