cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Freeview and now tv pixelate every night at 10pm why

Every night for the last week my tv pixelates at 10 pm every evening a quick change to freesat aerial and everything is fine. Last night it even happened watching sky cinema which is delivered on broadband. I do not know what causes it at that time of night and not at any other time of day?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Freeview and now tv pixelate every night at 10pm why

If it's 10pm every night, it could be interference.  I would have said RF interference from HAM or CB radio etc but if it's affecting NowTV, it could be electrical. Do you have anything on the same power circuit that kicks in at 10pm at night? 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Nothing new and it only started happening last week. Everything electrical has been running the same for years without this problem.

As I connect via Ethernet I would not have thought that a radio ham would have any affect?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Bu007  ,

Is the issue you are experiencing on a BT TV or Youview box ?

How long has the issue been occurring , ie was everything  working fine for some time and it has only recently become an issue ?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Everything has been working fine up to last week and has been a problem since last Wednesday.

It happens on both my old and new BT boxes so I cannot say it is down to the box.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@Bu007 it shouldn't. The only other thing I can think of is power surges 

0 Ratings