cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 21

From extra box to Sky Movies

Go to solution
Hi

If you have an extra box subscription and what to order sky movies or sports do/will BT allow that and in order to get it do they charge an early termination charge on the extra box or would they allow to you cancel and add sky movies or sport without and extra termination charges?

Thanks
0 Ratings
20 REPLIES 20
ruth554422
Expert
Message 2 of 21

Re: From extra box to Sky Movies

Go to solution
A termination charge would be payable. They say clearly you can't have extra box and sky movies. The way round this would be to order now TV and log your youview boxes into the app and use that for on demand sky movies. No good for the sports though as the youview app only has now TV movies.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 21

Go to solution
Is it possible to activate a second box I had from BT (on a previous subscription- it's a G4) or do I have to have another box sent out and pay £99. Customer service say you have to buy another box but could anyone confirm this. Both boxes are official BT you view boxes
0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 4 of 21

Go to solution
You can do it but I suggest you do the order online as you won't get questions about the box
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 21

Go to solution
I tried but it doesn't give me the option as it doesnt think I have any youview boxes (bt's words). Are there any mods out there that could take a look for me and let me know if it's possible ?
0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 6 of 21

Go to solution
Did you login to my BT and scroll down to TV then click on it and press upgrade TV and manage bolt ons?
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 21

Go to solution
Yep. Nothing. Here. After sky sports movies etc I get the option to order a youview plus box but no option to order extra box (I have a 60mb connection). Spoke to CS and they have on their system me having BT Tv but not using a youview box or a old style BT TV box. They said it doesn't list me as having any hardware. All very strange
0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 8 of 21

Go to solution
In order to have a extra box you need to have the system pick up the first box correctly one would think. It certainly sounds like you need a mod to help I do know there quite busy at present so it may take a while to get your resolution.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 21

Go to solution

bt.png

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 21

Go to solution

Just put a screen shot up to highlight what i mean.

0 Ratings