cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 86

Re: Future box update

Hi Guys,

Just a reminder to please keep the discussion on topic and in line with the title of the Thread.

The discussion has gone off on a bit of a tangent and I've removed all the off topic comment to there Here in the lounge 

@cooperman post discussing the sound issue of BT Sport has been moved here - Sound issue on BT Sport

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Stevek1311
Aspiring Expert
Message 22 of 86

When someone said "We’ll announce more details soon.” on January 17th was I really too hopeful we might hear something before now?

Despite this separation of BT from wider YouView updates there hasn't been any real functional update to BT boxes since October 2017 and it's now over a  year since the infamous update 27.44 took away so much functionality we're still waiting in hope for it to be restored

It's almost like no one actually cares about their existing customers

barrykn
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 86

I have two brand new Youview boxes DTR T4000, only 3 weeks old, it still freezes!

SO when’s the upgrade coming and if necessary will we get new boxes?

0 Ratings
Keyinferno
Aspiring Expert
Message 24 of 86

@Stevek1311wrote:

It's almost like no one actually cares.

They don't care.  loz.

0 Ratings
Niko1
Contributor
Message 25 of 86

Does anyone from BT actually read this forum? Questions are very rarely answered. **bleep**.
0 Ratings
Stevek1311
Aspiring Expert
Message 26 of 86

Oh I suspect they read it but they just haven't got any answers

Could we hope that as it's Mother's Day they'll post something about this mother of all fiascos?

No

0 Ratings
Niko1
Contributor
Message 27 of 86

I can't believe we are now deprived of the tiny progress youview were making (really slowly at that!) I.e. 'discovery' feature.

0 Ratings
Keyinferno
Aspiring Expert
Message 28 of 86

I don't even know what Discovery is.

0 Ratings
jam2000
Expert
Message 29 of 86

I'm sure there are some changes and updates on the way. I would rather they took time with testing rather than rushing updates out with issues.
0 Ratings
Stevek1311
Aspiring Expert
Message 30 of 86

"rather than rushing updates out with issues"

So far their plan has been to slowly issue updates with issues.  I'm struggling to see why that's admirable

0 Ratings