cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keyinferno
Aspiring Expert
Message 71 of 86

Re: Future box update

I agree that jump to time feature is the most requested one users want back.

However

@Stevek1311 wrote:

Well 29.58 arrived on my box and to no surprise the live pause rewind still doesn't work properly with a full buffer and another recording on or recently finished

I think your in a minority of one there mate.

0 Ratings
Stevek1311
Expert
Message 72 of 86

@Keyinfernowrote:

. .

However

@Stevek1311 wrote:

Well 29.58 arrived on my box and to no surprise the live pause rewind still doesn't work properly with a full buffer and another recording on or recently finished

I think your in a minority of one there mate.

Nah, it's been reported by several users but it also seems that older boxes do not exhibit the fault.   It's absolutely repeatable but YV don't want to admit it or investigate it.

0 Ratings
Keyinferno
Aspiring Expert
Message 73 of 86

Definitely a minority of one. Mind you you complain about everything. Nothings ever good enough.

0 Ratings
Stevek1311
Expert
Message 74 of 86

@Keyinfernowrote:

Definitely a minority of one. Mind you you complain about everything. Nothings ever good enough.

Oh do stop posting yet more personal attacks using lies.   You know full well I have praised some features of the YouView box but for you to admit that seemingly doesn't match your agenda.

Perhaps you could assert that you are neither an employee nor shareholder of YouView or its supply chain.  

Keyinferno
Aspiring Expert
Message 75 of 86

Joke comment. I'm just a user who disagrees with you.

0 Ratings
Message 76 of 86

Hi Everyone,

Please keep it friendly and on topic. 

Cheers

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
D2GDG
Beginner
Message 77 of 86

1. Get all the thumbnails to work and show up on my recordings!

2. Get rid of this horrible new guide, maybe add a splash of colour and brightness. Add a small screen in the top corner so when I click a channel I can preview the channel and I don’t have to click on the channel and then click guide again and again.

3. Stream freeview channels we can’t pickup, I get 21 channels without my subscription WTF!

4. Let us seek through programmes faster than 60 seconds, I swear I fell asleep watching terminator 2 the other day and it took me about 80 click of the skip button to get to where I was.

5. BTTV IS **bleep**
0 Ratings
zarf2007
Contributor
Message 78 of 86

Ok well can finally get virgin so dumping BT for more HD channels, V6 box which is better than YV junk and 350Mbps broadband. Oh and saving £30 per month compared to my current BT package. Later BT, you really are a poor mans virgin/sky

0 Ratings
Jim-lad
Expert
Message 79 of 86

@zarf2007wrote:

Ok well can finally get virgin so dumping BT for more HD channels, V6 box which is better than YV junk and 350Mbps broadband. Oh and saving £30 per month compared to my current BT package. Later BT, you really are a poor mans virgin/sky

Until your new customer discount runs out.  Still I'm glad you took the time to share this information with everyone.  I reckon you're still paying at least double what I am paying.

0 Ratings
zarf2007
Contributor
Message 80 of 86

@Jim-ladwrote:

@zarf2007wrote:

Until your new customer discount runs out.  Still I'm glad you took the time to share this information with everyone.  I reckon you're still paying at least double what I am paying

So with BT I have the full channel package (but no sky movies or sports), 80Mbps Infinity 2, 2 x YV boxes, Landline (weekend only calls) and 2 x 4G Mobile sims. This was costing me £130 per month......I now have Virgin with 2 x V6 boxes, all channels including sky movies HD but not sports (but I get BT Sport HD channels free anyway),  upto 400Mbps Broadband and two mobile sims for £100 per month. ok I dropped the landline because I don't need or use it but if I had taken it I could have reduced the cost even further....

how is BT's current offering in the same league? lets face it YV is a failed experiment and BT only care about their one crappy 4K channel (and their hardware doesnt even support HDR which is way more important than resolution)......and when my contract is up I will negotiate another deal to keep the price the same or less....no biggie...

0 Ratings