cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 81 of 86

Re: Future box update

Why would you be paying that. Without offers and not mentioning the additional credit offer, super fast 2 is £45.99, max hd tv £20, extra box £5, 5gb sim only £12 (+ £9.60 for second 5gb family sim). Comes to roughly £90???
0 Ratings
zarf2007
Contributor
Message 82 of 86

@scointerwrote:
Why would you be paying that. Without offers and not mentioning the additional credit offer, super fast 2 is £45.99, max tv £24, extra box £5, 5gb sim only £12 (+ £9.60 for second 5gb family sim). Comes to roughly £90???

obviously those are current deals, and if i renegotiated i would likely get that but I still wouldnt get the channels, better hardware or 400Mbps broadband would I? so as I am out of contract I exercised my right to change....to something far better than this cr*p....as I said if I had taken a VM deal with a landline I would be paying only (edited by mod) per month....

0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 83 of 86

All debatable. Most recognise the V6 as the third place box behind sky and BTs T4000, with a very poor choice of UHD content (almost zero without a specific channel at all).
Of course you pay your money and take your choice, everybody is entitled to their own opinion.
0 Ratings
zarf2007
Contributor
Message 84 of 86

@scointerwrote:
All debatable. Most recognise the V6 as the third place box behind sky and BTs T4000, with a very poor choice of UHD content (almost zero without a specific channel at all).
Of course you pay your money and take your choice, everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

Please, BTs box is garbage and Skys doesnt even support HDR and while the V6 box lacks 4k content that will come in time....

0 Ratings
Message 85 of 86

Hi Everyone,

I would like to remind everyone as per the community guidelines that the BTCare Community Forums are intended for the discussion of issues related to BT products and services. Please do not post material about competing services and products from other providers.  This includes making obvious references to other providers without actually naming them. 

Cheers

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Jim-lad
Expert
Message 86 of 86

@zarf2007 to be perfectly frank with you I would never contemplate spending that sort of money with any company either for subscription TV, landline, BB or mobile phone package.  To each his own I suppose.

I would have to spend my life watching TV etc. to justify such a massive outlay and TBH I've better things to do with my time.

I pay £41 for Youview, 60 MBps BB, SIM only phone card, landline and I think that's more than enough.