Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheLegendOfMart
Aspiring Contributor
Message 101 of 1,295

Re: Get ready for your brand-new BT TV experience

Go to solution

Still waiting. I have max package with two G5 boxes and neither have updated.

0 Ratings
PaulNozza76
Message 102 of 1,295

Go to solution
Well, I didn't know an update was happening. Yesterday. Don't know if anyone else has experienced this but, our youview+ box stopped working yesterday, frozen at 'nearly ready'. Tried a software reset, but the only thing that brought it back was a factory reset, so all settings, recordings and scheduled recordings lost. Possibly coincidental, but when it reset, the new update was applied, so we now have the "improved" UI. It's like having a new box, which i didn't t ask for! Not a great experience.
0 Ratings
gogsy58
Beginner
Message 103 of 1,295

Go to solution
Still waiting. Got the 'get ready' email from BT on the 17th (March). Is this any indication of when I can expect the upgrade? I am in Central Scotland.
0 Ratings
gogsy58
Beginner
Message 104 of 1,295

Go to solution
Forgot to say - I have a G4 box.
0 Ratings
TheLegendOfMart
Aspiring Contributor
Message 105 of 1,295

Go to solution

BT are useless and expensive. I will be looking to go elsewhere when my contract is up. They can't even roll out an updateto everyone without it 3+ months.

0 Ratings
LesC
Expert
Message 106 of 1,295

Go to solution

My box has just had the update & I must admit I rather like the new look; clean & modern. I like the way you now can see/access your recordings too.

Only minor thing I miss is the small screen on the TV guide no longer there. Also when you press the youview button, would be nice if you could choose which 'on now' channels that appear at the bottom of the screen - or perhaps you can??

0 Ratings
gogsy58
Beginner
Message 107 of 1,295

Go to solution
Got the update when I checked on the off chance just before midnight. So 6 days between the email and the upgrade. Looks good.
0 Ratings
jam2000
Expert
Message 108 of 1,295

Go to solution
Got mine too, wow it's really good just don't know why a few people were moaning about it
0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 109 of 1,295

Go to solution

Still not got the update on my G4 box. Guess it will be like other updates that I will get it a month or so after it came out.

Darren

0 Ratings
Highlighted
TheLegendOfMart
Aspiring Contributor
Message 110 of 1,295

Go to solution

I have two G5s, one has one hasn't.

I really don't see what the drama is all about.

If you have used any kind of other box or streaming service it feels right at home. I like the big thumbnail pictures in MyTV.

If my father, who has had a stroke, can figure out how to use the new UI within minutes anyone can.

0 Ratings