Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
capdegat
Beginner
Message 141 of 1,295

Re: Get ready for your brand-new BT TV experience

Go to solution

Dont like new look ! In recordings - is there anyway to go back to the list rather than stupid pictures ?

0 Ratings
robert1997
Aspiring Expert
Message 142 of 1,295

Go to solution

I'm afraid that at the moment we are stuck with those daft looking tiles. Software clearly marketed towards the younger (teenage) generation who are all about style over substance. I'm now using my Freesat box full time and ditching BT/Youview once my contract is up.

0 Ratings
jam2000
Expert
Message 143 of 1,295

Go to solution
So after having the new update for a few days now I have to say it is so much better than the older one. Its faster and so much neater than the other one. I've also heard a lot of positive feedback from friends and family too who have received the update. This brings the BT service upto date and inline with the likes of netflix, Amazon and sky etc. All I'm waiting for now is the new updated mobile app.
0 Ratings
srpsrp
Expert
Message 144 of 1,295

Go to solution

No major issues here, my scheduled programms looked like they had all gone, however I realised that it was just taking its time to generate the thumbnails ( after a reboot and some cursing)

>Dont like new look ! In recordings - is there anyway to go back to the list rather than stupid pictures ?

there really ought to be even if hidden in settings

> All I'm waiting for now is the new updated mobile app.

me too! 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
TheLegendOfMart
Aspiring Contributor
Message 145 of 1,295

Go to solution
Still waiting on updates. I have two identical G5 boxes. One has updated one hasn't?
0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 146 of 1,295

Go to solution

Still not got the new update on my G4 box.

My sister got the update to her T2000 retail box the other day. She dont have BT TV.

Darren

0 Ratings
brianhes
Aspiring Expert
Message 147 of 1,295

Go to solution
Is there anyway to permanently get rid of the popup menu that stops you changing channels when you switch on?
0 Ratings
BMT50
Contributor
Message 148 of 1,295

New Menu on You View Boxes

Go to solution

Why did BT or BT/YouView think the new menu layout was a good idea?

We can no longer edit the channels list, recordings are either cut at start or end so complete films/programmes aren't recorded.

My You View box struggles to stay connected to the broadband router, constantly getting error code of yvm102. I've done all the usual reboots etc.

This whole system smacks of change for the sake of change and has basically ruined BT TV. Its not user freindly and useful features like edit channels have gone. 

What a waste of space and what a diaster. No consultation, just slap it out there whether it works or not or whether we, as the end user, wanted it.

0 Ratings
srpsrp
Expert
Message 149 of 1,295

Re: New Menu on You View Boxes

Go to solution

This has effectively forced me to go 'Full r-3-tard I have no idea if Sunday Politics is live of not or alive or did they just say that again ?

0 Ratings
ken2222
Aspiring Expert
Message 150 of 1,295

Go to solution

hi all just got the new update on one off my box the in the bedroom but con anyone tell me when the 4k boxs are going to be upaterd as beause i got 4k boxs in my liveing room ?

0 Ratings