Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jim-lad
Expert
Message 401 of 1,295

Re: Get ready for your brand-new BT TV experience

Go to solution

@gomezz wrote:
Why does the Schedule take so long to populate and why does it miss out timers taking several attempts going out and in again to get it to display the full list properly?

Mine is instant, even faster maybe than the Large Hadron Collider. Smiley Happy I have tried to beat it to the draw but it wins every time.  All the red recording icons are also there at the first attempt. 

Not sure why yours is sluggish. 

0 Ratings
Jim-lad
Expert
Message 402 of 1,295

Go to solution

@jazzbucca wrote:

The UI is terrible, recordings are so difficult to find.

They're in the same place as they were before i.e. My View - recordings. Smiley Indifferent

0 Ratings
Highlighted
TimCurtis
Recognised Expert
Message 403 of 1,295

Go to solution

@Jim-lad wrote:

@jazzbucca wrote:

The UI is terrible, recordings are so difficult to find.

They're in the same place as they were before i.e. My View - recordings. Smiley Indifferent

But perhaps not quite so easy to find the 1 you want to watch!

0 Ratings
andy_m1
Contributor
Message 404 of 1,295

Go to solution
Had the update for about a week now. Generally speaking I think it looks smart and has a sleek feel about it. But I've got to add my voice to the negative views on "my view" - it's just a cluttered mess of pictures that aren't necessarily obvious representations of their respective shows and the titles written across them are in white text meaning they're actually quite painful to read.

At the risk of being told it's easy to find recording because you press "menu" the "my view" and you're there, I am finding it really difficult to look at the pages.

I get that some people like it but it's also clear that many don't, and I'm one of them. I desperately want a "list view" option - and for me that's more important currently than restoring lost functionality like hiding channels, even though that's something I have made full use of.

Sorting put "my view" is a bit of a deal breaker as far as I'm concerned - I simply can't continue to pay for this as it currently is once my contracts done.
cmburbury
Message 405 of 1,295

YOUVIEW software update

Go to solution

Does anybody like the YOUVIEW software update. Everything is cluttered with pictures at the expense of text and programme names. The old MYVIEW listing was easy to use. If I could revert to the old software I would, but how do I do that?

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 406 of 1,295

Re: YOUVIEW software update

Go to solution

I sort of like the new software update but there is also one or two things missing in the new update that was on the old software that I would like to be brought back in time.

Also the new My TV part that used to be called my view could be doing with more improvents.

Darren

0 Ratings
srpsrp
Expert
Message 407 of 1,295

Go to solution

Two more bugs for you:

1. If you select R to record a programme from the guide and the press 'back' from the 'series or single' menu ( which putting it kindly, has awful styling may I add) it still adds a R to the programme ? 

2. If you press FF 10s enough times, the HDMI audio eventualy goes silent, you have to reset the HDMI by switching off your amp or presumably rebooting the box ( nothing else I tried would fix it)

Perhaps this time next year BT will have sorted some of these problems out. What on earth are they playing at ? 

0 Ratings
Brianl1964
Aspiring Contributor
Message 408 of 1,295

Go to solution
what a load of rubbish, trying to look like now tv but does not work, Talk Talk have the same layout
0 Ratings
srpsrp
Expert
Message 409 of 1,295

Go to solution

one more bug, for today

-pressing info on a live pause play back doesn't show programme info 

0 Ratings
hyper01
Contributor
Message 410 of 1,295

Go to solution

You really need to focus on useful functionally rather than a nice looking interface.

Another live event, and another missed end due to your garbage software and EPG.

It needs to allow an overrun buffer.

Utter garbage.

0 Ratings