Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Niko1
Contributor
Message 1291 of 1,295

Re: Get ready for your brand-new BT TV experience

Go to solution
Think it took the best part of 2 months after retail for BT boxes to get the update last time.
0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 1292 of 1,295

Go to solution
0 Ratings
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 1293 of 1,295

Go to solution

The timing is all down to BT. They decide when 'their' software variant goes 'live'. I can see know reason why it shouldn't be available very soon 😉

0 Ratings
andy_m1
Contributor
Message 1294 of 1,295

Go to solution
Great info guys, thanks.
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 1295 of 1,295

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

Wow this thread grew, we are just shy of 1300 posts Smiley Happy  Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to contribute and offer feedback on the next gen YouView software.

We have been paying close attention to all the feedback and where possible are including some of the requests in future software updates.

Some of the feedback here has already been implemented and improvements made.  We are still very keen on gathering further feedback but I think at this point it makes more sense to lock this thread and create a new one.  I have created a new thread which you can get to from this link, Next generation YouView feedback discussion

Please use this thread to offer your feedback on next gen YouView in its current form, let us know what you would like to see included in future releases. 

Cheers

Sean    

0 Ratings