Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dpworth
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Getting second youview box

Go to solution

Hi I have my original (pre bt contract) humax connected to my home network and believe its possiable to get a second box  activated to mimic my main box (of course recorded programmess stay on each unit).

I have tried the bolton option and selected no change to current contract but added second subscription (less box) to find a) it will only process the order if i select either an engineer install or to purchase some powerline converters (which i dont need since im hardwired into my home network). All appears ok but then i get an error to say no upgrade paths.

Is it still possiable to have a second box or not, and if so how do i get it asctivated.

Anyone else running additional units around the home?

Cheers in advance.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Getting second youview box

Go to solution
0 Ratings
dpworth
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Many thanks for the link but afraid it takes me to the same page the Bolton option did.

I can login and select no change, select the additional box for £5 a month but will then only progress if a) select to purchase the power line converters or b) an engineer install. When I then select continue to pay I get an error about no upgrade pathbring available.

Thanks again for the link. Looks like I’ll have to call someone.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @dpworth,

Would you like our help ordering it for you?

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
dpworth
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

DanielS, if you were able to help getting the second box added to our subscription and activated it would be appreciated.

Darren

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @dpworth We'll be happy to help with that, please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings