Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bluemoon1
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

HD Channels

Go to solution

Started getting this problem on BBC1HD 101 ,Bbc 2 102,ITV 103,C4 104 Channel 5HD 105. The picture and sound is perfect but the screen goes completely blank with no sound at random intervals. The only way to bring it back is to key in channel number and it comes back on. Also on start up of tv from standby on a hd channel the message about “access to this channel is not possible “ which I had before was hoping that had been sorted. All internet channels work perfectly eg bt sport channels.Any help would be greatly appreciated. Don’t really want to do factory reset though. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 6

Re: HD Channels

Go to solution

Possibly some form of handshaking problem. i presume you are currently using an HDMI connection. 

Not sure i recognise the  "access to this channel is not possible" error message - does it have a code which might clarify whether it is an error reported by your Tv or one from the Youview box ?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Bluemoon1
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Error message is YVM607 I think . Had this problem several months ago. But the disappearing picture sound problem  on HD channels 1-5 happenend last night when I tuned into ITV HD  from BT Sport HD . 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Bluemoon1

Sorry to hear you are having problems with the BT TV Service. If you're able to send me your landline number via a private message I'll be happy to have a look into the issue for you. 

Thank you.

Community ModeratorGemma
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BTTV queries. Go here for more info.