Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guitardave
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

HD channels missing from HD filter on Guide

Go to solution

A few of the HD channels are not appearing in the HD channels filter as they should do in the TV Guide. As it stands, the ones I've notice that aren't there are Alibi HD, Watch HD and Lifetime HD. These channels do still appear in the All Channels list and I can still view them, but it is very frustrating that they do not appear in the HD channels filter, as this is the option that I tend to use for browsing (due to there not being the option to create a Favourite Channels list).

Any chance this will be fixed?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
ruth554422
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: HD channels missing from HD filter on Guide

Go to solution
On my box those channels are in the HD filter correctly. The issue is obviously on your side and not bts other wise my box would have the issue too. Maybe try a maintenance mode reset use option 4 to keep the recordings
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

If you do a soft reset (ie hold power button for 8 seconds) you should find that Youview EPG will now include those three channels again within the HD filter.

I raised the issue on the Youview comminity yesterday evening and it appears resolved sometime today.

It is not a user problem.

Highlighted
Guitardave
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks for that Zulu - I did the 8 second power button thing and it has sorted it out. Thanks again, much appreciated 🙂

0 Ratings