Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
capon21
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Have I been conned

Go to solution

I am a recent customer to the BT package Phone, Broadband and TV (Youview) Unlimited. The reason I switched across from Sky was for the BT Sports package. My Youview box doesn't display any of the BT Sports channels which should be there ready for 1 Aug. Am I to understand that BT Sport will NOT be available to me expect on my laptop or phone. 

If this is the case then I feel cheated you have sold a product to people who will expect to watch BT Sport as a BT customer on their NEW Youview box which I had to pay £49 for unlike SKY, fit it myself unlike SKY, buy a TV aerial all for nothing I should have stayed with SKY where I would have got BT Sport by just subscribing to BT Broadband......

Please feel free to correct me BT.........................................................................

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
jam2000
Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Have I been conned

Go to solution

This is a user forum and if you need help from BT you are better of ringing them.

BT Sport will only be avaible on the Youview box if you have Infinity. If you want it over DSL then you will need a BT Vision box.

Youview box is so easy to install and for £49 is an amazing bit of kit which unlike Sky doesnt need a TV subscription to use the recording and other facilities. 

0 Ratings
capon21
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi took your advice contacted BT by phone hence why I have been so long.

They were very helpful and I explained why I subscribed to the complete BT package was for the BT Sport. They told me I should have been sent a Vision+ box where I will be able to view BT Sport over DSL. 

So a very prompt resolution to the problem.

Regards

0 Ratings
capon21
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
New Vision+ box on its way will receive it on 31 Jul. Thanks BT.
0 Ratings
jam2000
Expert
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
What's happening with your you view box?
0 Ratings