cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bogor2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Have just got Youview, use another one or Bt vision?

Go to solution

I have just got Youview box which is great, and I know BT at the moment don't support multi room.

But if a bought another second hand one can it be youview or btvision or will neither work?

If yes, Will I be able to use all that is on the other box? e.g. on demand bt vision programming.

I know a few have had BT vision first but wonder if I got one now can that be used?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
jam2000
Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Have just got Youview, use another one or Bt vision?

Go to solution
Both my you view boxes work on BT vision as well as my BT vision box.
0 Ratings
zarf2007
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
You can either buy a 2nd humax box or for much cheaper you can buy one of the talktalk boxes going on eBay. I have one and everything works (even the bt vision player) except the BT sports channels which I think is because youview haven't released the update yet for iptv channels for this box, but no doubt it will arrive at some point. Got mine brand new on eBay for £60
0 Ratings
bogor2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Ok thank you, I have a look what's ebay.

0 Ratings
bogor2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Thank you for your help will look at which one to go for
0 Ratings
Wheel_nut
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Having switched from Vision to YouView, I have installed the Vision+ Box in another room and connected it to the Router through Powerline Adapters. Both Boxes seem to be working correctly.

Is this likely to cause problems?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
0 Ratings