cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Heart Radio

Hi I am unable to receive Heart Radio on the BT Tv radio channel 728.I have tried retuning all channels but still nothing.The Heart logo comes up but not connecting to the audio channel.I can receive most other radio stations.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Heart Radio

There's been a reshuffle on some of the Freeview channels and Heart may have moved. Try retuning your channels 

Message 3 of 8

Hi @sulahaka 

Heart and Capital radio Freeview transmissions have changed the multiplexes they are using.

This occured in November with a period of overlapping transmissions on the old and new  multiplexes before in December the old multiplex transmissions broadcast ceasing.

Its possible that you find further entries in  the guide  for the channels in either the 792 or 800 range.

Message 4 of 8

Looks like something has gone wrong with the switch as it doesn't work for me either after a retune. I wonder if the retune is working properly as the hidden channels are maintained. Maybe it's only looking for number changes & can't recognise a change of mux of the same channel? Although Capital works.

No extra channels in the 790s or 800s.

A maintenance reset may be worthwhile but I CBA!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

• Strangely enough I have just tried it again. I selected channel 728, pressed play, then pause then play again and it worked??? Weird.As you say maybe a maintenance reset will work  too but like you CBA!! Thanks for your input.All the best.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Bizarre, same here. But tune away & back again & it still doesn't work until you hit pause/play.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Exactly, very weird.Glad it’s not just me.Thought I might have a poltergeist!!! 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

@sulahaka 

Youview report this is now fixed & seems to be the case on my Pro Box.

0 Ratings