Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Axolotl
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Help BTV 251 error and YVM104 error.

Hi, I'm getting these errors, don't know when it started, but I found yesterday I couldn't access any catch up or on demand services via Youview.

I have checked out my internet connection and done router restarts etc., and it is 100% o.k. YouView box shows "Connected" but fails top connect if you try again, but still says "connected".

I reported this via a BT on-line page earlier today reference xxxx if that is any help, but have had no reply or acknowledgement.

I understand from the YouView community support forum that BTV 251 is something to do with settings at BT's end. If so, can you put it right please?

Can someone tell me what is going on?

Cheers,

Axolotl
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
walkerx
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Help BTV 251 error and YVM104 error.

Hi, I had the 251 error and had to perform a factory reset. You may not need to do this though. Have you contacted support to see if they can see any issues
0 Ratings
Axolotl
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Yes, I contacted support on-line see reference above. I thought if BT prowl this forum they could link the two together.

I have had no response.

Cheers,

Axolotl
0 Ratings
walkerx
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

@Axolotl wrote:

Yes, I contacted support on-line see reference above. I thought if BT prowl this forum they could link the two together.

I have had no response.

remove your reference number - also this is a customer to customer based forum

have you tried performing a factory reset to see if that resolves the problem?

0 Ratings