cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ney
Expert
Message 1 of 6

How do I get the new look BT Youview box and Home Hub 5

Come December I will be about 3 or 4 weeks before the end of my BT contracts.

Do you think if I phone later in the year to take out a new contract I will be offterd a Home Hub 5 and the new look BT Youview box. I also going to see if I will be offerd a £5 a month discount on my BT Infinity again whan the time comes.

Darren

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: How do I get the new look BT Youview box and Home Hub 5

You can but ask 😉

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings
aseymour
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

I just renewed my phone line and Infinity 2 for 12 months - I was offered a Home Hub 5 at the cost of £40 to which I declined.

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 4 of 6

You would think they would give you one for free as you are renewing your contract. Did they offer you any discount. I will see nearer the end of the year when my BT contracts are near renewal.

Darren

0 Ratings
apuk2004
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

I'm an existing BT Infinity customer and got the home hub 5 for only £6.99 but had to extend my 18 month contract for a furthur 3 months which seemed a good deal. I'd call them back. Not sure how existing customers can get the new G4 box tho 😞
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 6

Believe it or not when i phoned up at the beginning of the year to simply cease my 1571 service I was told it would take 2 days to be my deactivation order to be completed.  For reasons that are still unclear my simple request to remove 1571 resulted in it being combined with a free delivery of a BT Homehub 5. I did phone up the next day to resolve but no one could explain why ? They did confirm that there had been no other change to my account

0 Ratings