cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnKelly
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 15

Re: How many Youview backwards epg channels are there?

@minusdot wrote:

Have you got a Youview box John? Are you also a BT Vision subscriber? I'd love to know more about how they work together...

I am and I am and I'll quite happily answer any questions you might have if I have time. I have three kids so time is not always available.... If you want to PM me then feel free and I'll answer when I can.

0 Ratings
minusdot
Recognised Expert
Message 12 of 15

@SRB wrote:

Not true, got my box in the post yesterday - sister in law got her's last week. Vision platform is similar to the New Vision boxes, though unlike the new box does appear to work. Will have a play today come back with any gripes.

Thanks for the update. The official launch date is 26 October with pre-registered customers able to get it a week early.

We certainly need a new Youvew forum on here then.

0 Ratings
minusdot
Recognised Expert
Message 13 of 15

@JohnKelly wrote:

@minusdot wrote:

Have you got a Youview box John? Are you also a BT Vision subscriber? I'd love to know more about how they work together...

I am and I am and I'll quite happily answer any questions you might have if I have time. I have three kids so time is not always available.... If you want to PM me then feel free and I'll answer when I can.

Great. No rush John, I'm not going to sign up until it's confirmed that I can continue to use my trusty silver vbox!

0 Ratings
Richard543
Beginner
Message 14 of 15

I bought my own Youview box in early September. On the EPG, I can see as many channels going backwards as there are going forwards if you see what I mean. I must add that I get my freeview channels from a booster station rather than a main transmitter, so I get freeview lite - in my case this is 28 channels.

0 Ratings
barnpiece
Expert
Message 15 of 15

Under the covers the backward EPG just uses the BBC Iplayer, ITVPlayer, 4OD and Demand5,

so if you check that those players cover then you should get the same on Youview, shouldn't you?

Richard

0 Ratings