cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 2

How to cancel the BT Everywhere with Extra Box Service?

Hi all, I have had the Extra Box TV service from BT for quite a few years now, pay £5 for it, the reason i got it in the first place was because our grandchildren used to stay overnight a few days a week with us, so they would use the main TV to play their computer games etc and i often went into another room to watch football on BT Sport if any was on, since the pandemic this no longer happens, so the extra box is hardly being used and seems even more of a waste with the BT Sport Apps and NOWTV apps (i have the entertainment pass) available, so i was thinking about cancelling, i was told i could do this online, but see no way of doing this, everything else is there apart from the Extra Box service?  Anyone know the best no. to contact about this?  Or is it available online to cancel and i just cannot see it! Many thanks in advance for any help provided!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
NeilO
Message 2 of 2

Re: How to cancel the BT Everywhere with Extra Box Service?

Hi @GarryJ welcome back to the community and thanks for posting, we'll be able to help you organise that.

I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team. You'll get the private message by clicking on the envelope in the top right of the community website.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings